If you wish to be contacted first for a clinic in your area, contact us at email@example.com. Get ahead and be able to choose the classes you want before anyone else.
If you would like to see a Horsemanship Clinic in your area contact us with your location, and what you would like to learn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April’s personal style of teaching is unlike any other Clinician! You will learn techniques and tips only top professionals know, and she breaks down difficult exercises into simple, clear steps anyone can grasp. April doesn’t just teach you how to ride – she teaches you how to train your horse!
You can achieve the results you want with your horse:
- Achieve a Natural Soft Headset
- Learn Lateral/Longitudinal Suppling and Bending exercises
- Great Gaits! Teach Your Horse Rhythm and Cadence easily – even speedy horses with no stop button!
- Using Groundwork to Gain Control in the Saddle
- Western Dressage – Self Carriage
- Turning Problems Into Solutions – When ‘bad’ horses turn ‘good’
- Beginner Horsemen and Riders introductory exercises
- Discipline Specific and Breed Specific Instruction
- Get Ready For The Show Season
- Equitation for English and Western disciplines and Saddle Seat
- Hunter and Jumper Group Clinics and Individual Instruction
- I Just Want To Ride For Fun! Make Trail/Pleasure Riding safe and happy, and help with confidence!
- Groundwork – for Manners, Obedience, Control and Safety
- Energy Work – What energy is, how it affects the horse, and how you can use energy to your advantage in training. These classes are full days, and include individual work with the human first, then on to groundwork with your horse, and finally under-saddle work. One of BC’s finest Equine Energy & Body workers, Guliz Unlu also travels and works with April in this clinic
- Equine Agility Horsemanship – learn how to get your horse’s mind and body fit for the saddle work ahead. Teach him how to use his feet, his brain, and how to think problems through without getting emotional. These skills learned on the ground will transfer to saddle. Agility is also just plain fun, and another way to enjoy your horse, bond, and help him become healthier.
All individual lessons are discussed with the student before the clinic. April ensures that every participant receives the instruction they need to get the results they want!
Hosting a Clinic – Private
Host a clinic at your facility, where the Host may attend at no charge. There is a fee to audit, and the host receives all audit fees. Hosts may use or sell their clinic space.
Hosting a Clinic – Make Additional Funds For Your Club!
When you host a clinic at your club grounds your club receives all the audit fees.
Most clubs charge $20/day per person or $30 for the weekend (2 days).
If you only have twenty weekend audits, you receive $600 for your club!
Judging: April is available for judging throughout Western Canada
Types Of Riding Clinics
1, 2 or more days, 8 hour days, individual instruction.
You may book one hour privates, half hour privates, 1 1/2 or 2 hour groups.
Demo and Group Instruction
April often customizes her clinics to accommodate the needs of the participants and auditors:
- 1 1/2 hours of specific instruction.
- Mix & Match: specified instruction & privates.
- Problem Horses – April works on one horse at a time, so that auditors and participants can take the information home and work on their horses.
Email April at: april reeves 17 at gmail dot com